Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing how I have a certain image of people in my mind and then I see your pics and it's nothing like what I expected. Sometime your avatars and attitudes do it. I honestly expected Laughing Gnome to be a short older guy, but he looks more like a badass biker.

Here's me...
batexpo.jpg
...at the bat exhibit at the Orange County Science Center

It's amazing how I have a certain image of people in my mind and then I see your pics and it's nothing like what I expected. Sometime your avatars and attitudes do it. I honestly expected Laughing Gnome to be a short older guy, but he looks more like a badass biker.

Really. BierMuncher looks nothing like I had in mind. No beard or pork chop side burns. No beer gut. No pompadour.

Me fishin' on Rainy Lake 3 years ago.

KD Walleye.jpg

Be glad I didn't post the pic that occured about 4 hours later when, due to excess consumption of Blatz, I was enjoying an over the gunwhale movement...

Yeah, so next time anyone gives me any grief for a dumb comment in the debate forum, or a stupid whore-post I might make anywhere else, well. Just watch out is all! ;)

Here's one of me from a couple years ago. (I'm the one not bleeding)
05Deer2.jpg
[/IMG]

And here's me and my daughter in Alaska this summer...
Alaska012.jpg

Suppose I'll contribute,

Here is me with Andy Mckee and Don Ross, super cool cats.

IMG_11551.jpg

Doing what I do best on a Catamaran in Ixtapa, Mexico.

IMG_1291.jpg

Me on the left, my little girl, and SWMBO (Lucky me right?!!)

n793747939_625069_369.jpg

My old man on the right and me on the left enjoying some microbrew at the BlackHorse pub in Clarksville, TN

n793747939_625072_1221.jpg

Hanging with an Aussie trigger puller back in '06 in Iraq, before I went home (see barrel cap...) . We traded weapons for the pic.

n793747939_641877_8889.jpg

Putting the Kolsch over blueberries in the secondary. KILLER BEER, got another one going that will be kegged. It went way to fast so I would like to make a batch bigger than 5 gallons one day.

n793747939_1327593_448.jpg

Thats me working, loving, living and brewing!

Here is one of me and my bro at the last Super Bowl party. I'm on the right....

Kevin_and_Dan_brew.jpg

And yes... I was "Pimping" my overhauls and Dallas Cowboy Troy Aikman Jersey....lol

Henry Rollins IS short. So is Glenn Danzig, Joe Rogan, Georges St. Pierre....
-Me

Are you still in Germany? I will be moving out to Vilseck in June/July time frame and I am looking to continue brewing, I just want to know where the HBS's are at. I am way excited! I am working on my German right now!

Looks like he's in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

I am no longer in Schlaaaaaaand! I am in Wisconsin for the foreseeable future. I am sure you will have a good time over there. The homebrewing culture is diminutive compared to the states, but with mail order you may be able to continue.

Back