Pool Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
So here I am on vacation back in Ohio, getting ready to head out to the pool for some fun in the sun. No glass allowed in the pool area means no micro brews too. Hmmm, what a predicament. Well, I was at Arrow Wine last night can stumbled across a 12 pack of cans of this stuff.

bottle_cream_ale.jpg

I think I'm gonna enjoy the pool today. :D

"I sure do miss Genee!"

Drank my share of it at Cornell. Maybe more, as it was one of the cheaper beers in Ithaca. 25 cent pints for Happy Hour in the campus lounge.

the_bird said:
My first beers were piss-warm Genesee's stolen from the old man... Genee Light, though.

Mine were ice cold 7 ouncers at my uncles farm. He had an old fridge in the barn full of them. I mean full. Stacked to the top, nothing but ice cold Genny's. I was only 14 at the time. Hmmm good.:cross:

EdWort said:
No glass allowed in the pool area means no micro brews too. Hmmm, what a predicament.
I've got two plastic pint glasses that I got specifically for pool duty. They look identical to regular pints, you'd never know the difference until you picked them up. Fits great in the drinkholders on my floating pool lounge.

Now my biggest pool problem is falling asleep in the sun...

Genny cream ale was one of my favorites when I was younger, my brother in law would give them to me when I used to mow his lawn which is at least 2.5 acres and around a pond with a push mower so I definitely earned them:mug:

Back