Pocono Homebrew Club??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lineman2495

Reaction score
Hey Homebrewers! I live in the Pocono Mountains and I find myself alone in a wilderness of Coors Light and Bud drinkers. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGG!!!! I'm an AG brewer who would love nothing more than to get together with a bunch of other homebrew enthusiasts, to brew, talk shop and share some of the fruits of our labor. Any takers?

Hey Homebrewers! I live in the Pocono Mountains and I find myself alone in a wilderness of Coors Light and Bud drinkers. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGG!!!! I'm an AG brewer who would love nothing more than to get together with a bunch of other homebrew enthusiasts, to brew, talk shop and share some of the fruits of our labor. Any takers?

I've been watching Brewing TV and it's got me even more inspired to create a cohesive network of brewing enthusiasts in my local area. Beer is meant to be shared and I think the process and ideas are best when shared as well. Way to go Brewing TV! Hope to get some response. Keep you posted. Cheers!

Simply Homebrew on rt 309 in Drums right off rt 80. On May 3rd, NHBD, there will be a number of brewers there. You may find what you are looking for.

+1 Simply Home Brew in Drums. I learned a lot there last May, and try to stop by when I'm driving through to Williamsport from Long Island. Very nice, knowledgeable staff and good price points on a wide variety of home brew supplies.

Go to the Lehigh Valley Homebrewers meeting the last Tuesday of the month in Bethlehem, usually at the Bethlehem Brew Works. Worth the ride.

Back