Plumbing 23 Tip NG Wok Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjatrucker

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for some advice on plumbing a 23 Tip Wok burner. My set up consists of a single tier brew stand with half barrel sankey kegs. This burner has a half inch female thread connection on it. I have read on a few sites that this burner, being 230K BTU, requires a 3/4 inch supply line. My plan is to run a NG line into the garage, but I will connect to the brew stand via flexible line. I want to be sure I purchase the appropiate hose diameter the first time. Also, do I need some sort of regulator, or are the brass tips the regulators? Lastly, does anyone have reccomendations on what kind of flexible line to purchase? I found this in my research but don't know if it is overkill.

http://www.tejassmokers.com/NatGasHoses.htm

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Use 1/2 in pipe into the burner, put a 1/2 " ball valve as your control, then plumb into the 3/4" supply line. You don't need a regulator with NG.

Back