Please past the duct tape

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OK I've had it! It's not bad enuff that God is freeking cruel enuff to make me frezze my arse off with 10 days of temps below zero but then the first time it warms up it snows!!!

I mean WTF?!?! Worst part about snow is people drive bad enuff as it is, then ya lock them up for a week and a half with no driveing and they totally forget how to drive, now add just a bit of snow and you're in for something REALLY special!

Just this morning I'm geting ready to run out and buy some smokes. I knew I should have gotten them last night before the snow started but I was tired. ANYWAY just as I pull out onto the busy street out of my neighborhood this dick pulls out in front of me . . .

2086-truck.jpg

:D

Funny, but I must be missing something...

What's the connection between a giant snow dink and duct tape?

Brewpastor said:
I wonder how big it would be if it wasn't 10 below out...

LOL it's up to a balmy 25 today, so no shrinkage.

I actually even went outside today to blow the snow off my driveway in just a pair of jeans and sweat shirt

Umm... the coolest it got today was around 65.
(don't hit me!)

In the cold though, you can always put on more clothes. Try a 115 degree August with 95% humidity. You can only get so naked, but I guess that's where beer comes in.

Bah, change that giant d!ck to a giant fist giving the finger then I'll be a happy man. :rockin: 8 to 12" of the white crap on the way for me tonight. Told work today not to look for me tomorrow.

Keeping comfort with some Sierra Nevada Stout, and Lagunita's Hairy Eyeball.

Ize

Ize said:
Bah, change that giant d!ck to a giant fist giving the finger then I'll be a happy man. :rockin: 8 to 12" of the white crap on the way for me tonight. Told work today not to look for me tomorrow.

Keeping comfort with some Sierra Nevada Stout, and Lagunita's Hairy Eyeball.

Ize

Well, woke up with abotu 4 inches of crap on the ground and another 8 on the way. I wouldn't have went into work but everyone knows I live about 2 minutes away. Seriously, if I walked to work, it would take abotu 5 minutes to get there...tops!

Atleast it's warm (25 maybe?) and I hope the UPS man is delivering cuz my shipment from AHBS is coming in and I'd like to get a brew going tonight.

The funny thing is, we have a couple guys from our Tampa office that flew in for a couple weeks yesterday. You should see their amazment! They haven't seen snow in over 20 years!!!

Ugh...so bored... :(

Well, already dug SWMBO's car out of the drift in my driveway. FIL is coming with his snowblower. About 6 inches on the ground with 5 to 8 more coming. :mad:

SOB my wife had family in from Columbus over the weekend, they left yesterday and looks like they just beat it.

Hoping the delivery guy makes it your way today!

Ize

Ize said:
Well, already dug SWMBO's car out of the drift in my driveway. FIL is coming with his snowblower. About 6 inches on the ground with 5 to 8 more coming. :mad:

SOB my wife had family in from Columbus over the weekend, they left yesterday and looks like they just beat it.

Hoping the delivery guy makes it your way today!

Ize
You need to buy one!

powerful-snow-motorbike.jpg

Back