Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's official now. This thread has reached 15 pages. It cannot be deleted. Somewhere in these 15 pages might be some information for someone, at some time, some where in the world, to benefit from.

Having read all 129 pages of this thread, I can say I've undoubtedly benefited from all the goat pictures, the early-on sports bickering, the random references I didn't understand, and did I mention the goats?

Having read all 129 pages of this thread, I can say I've undoubtedly benefited from all the goat pictures, the early-on sports bickering, the random references I didn't understand, and did I mention the goats?

Well, there it is.

That's grounds to make this a sticky, innit? :goat:

Well, there it is.

That's grounds to make this a sticky, innit? :goat:

Sticky goats...

goattape1.png

gottape2.jpg

goattape3.jpg

I thought this had already been covered? Dry-goat after fermentation has slowed down, you get more aroma that way. Oh, and fwg (first wort goating) doesn't increase goat flavor :goat:

FWG may not increase the flavor, but it certainly has an effect on the goatass funk factor in the aroma, as well as adding a bit of head retention. :goat:

Back