• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Plate chiller + quick disconnect fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roblanderson

Reaction score
***SOLD***

We're selling our Dudadiesel B3-36A 20 Plate chiller. Nothing wrong with it, we're switching over to an electric BIAB setup with a recirculating mash and don't want to run the mash through the plate chiller or mess with moving hoses around mid-brew.

The performance of this chiller has been excellent - we've used it both gravity fed and with a pump. It is about 1.5 years old and has been used about 15 times. Thoroughly back flushed after each use and baked in the oven to completely dry it out. We've also regularly cleaned it with recirculating PBW.

In addition to the chiller, we added quick disconnects to all 4 posts and those are included as well. These are the cam lock style from Brewhardware.com - mostly type A / Big C couplings. If you want exact details on those fittings just let me know. Includes all the hardware and you'll just need to supply the tubing.

Brand new, all of this cost over $200. I'd like to sell it for $125 + the actual shipping cost. If you want to estimate shipping my zip is 61705.

20150223_142335.jpg

20150223_142354.jpg

B3-36A 20 Plate.jpg

Studs.jpg

CAMA-2T.jpg

CAMBIGC-2T.jpg

GardenHoseQDset-2T.jpg

Last edited:
Sale pending.

reefriot - I tried to respond to your most recent message, but your inbox is full.

Latest posts

Back