Plainfield/Naperville, IL Area Homebrew Club 2nd Meeting...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
This is just a reminder that our next meeting is Thursday October 14th at 7:00 PM at Limestone Brewing Company on Rt. 59 in Plainfield. If you missed out the forst time, we hope to see you there on the 14th!

Congratulations to Ken McMullen and Limestone Brewing Company for winning a silver medal in the Brain of Brewers contest sponsored by Lallemand yeast! Ken won with his Ukranium Krusher Oak-Aged Russian Imperial Stout in the stout category. We know this is a great beer because we nearly emptied his serving tank at our last meeting!

October 8th is the deadline to submit suggestions for a club name via email. We’ve already received some good ones, so keep ‘em coming! We don’t want to stifle your creativity, but please keep it clean! No sexual innuendo or crudeness please!

[email protected]

Until then, Happy Brewing!

Hey there!
Long time since I've been about these parts...life sometimes gets in the way lol.
Finally got all my equipment out of storage...its been there a good year while a remod at my home was underway. Needless to say it was exciting to get 2 batches under way the other week with my brother and a friend who both enjoyed their first time brewing.
I'm still a noober myself...only have brewed extract and most sessions pretty successful thankfully.
Anyway...was wondering if any gatherings/cubs/brew sessions etc. are happening on the South Side. I'm in Blue Island...and I figure if there were local get-togethers it could be great experience for me.
TIA!
:)

Back