decatur, Il homebrew club in the making

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trelly

Reaction score
Hey, so far so good. I think we have something happening. Please send me your email address cause I'm only allowed 5 messages on here until I upgrade (which I'm seriously considering doing), and I will get a hold of you about a date and time for our first meeting. I think I've got a place for first meeting (Charlie McGorrays house from McGorrays restaurant. Big homebrewer and beer lover. I think he has a bar with homebrews on tap and is willing to let us gather there at least for first meeting!). I just got his number and plan on calling him in the next couple days to work out details. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the fast replies. There is a lot of enthusiastic brewers here in town. Can't wait to meet up with you all and discuss and drink beer! Once again, please send me your personal email addresses at [email protected] and I will be back in touch with you very soon. Happy drinking!!! Trelly

Trelly, I think I have 3 guys I work witht that may be interested in checking this out when you get it going. Let me know if you want help with anything.

That's great. Still trying to work out details. Hopefully I will have something figured out soon. Thanks everyone for helping me get this going. Would not have been able to do it without you all. I will be in touch soon. Thanks

Back