• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Plaato Airlock $90 Shipped conus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsever00

Reaction score
I've used it several times with good results. I'll ship the same day as payment is received
20191221_133211.jpg

I am interested. Can you give a review of it? How does it compare to a tilt hydrometer. Why are you getting rid of it? I've heard inconsistent reviews online.

There is a calibration feature in the app that needs to be used the first couple of brews. After that, I was getting consistent results. I chose the Plaato over the tilt because it uses wifi instead of bluetooth out of the box. I have stainless steel fermentors and I saw reviews where the Tilt didn't work well without purchasing a $60 repeater. I've never personally used a Tilt. I haven't brewed in a while so I'm selling a few items.

Back