• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Kegs, Disconnects, Regulator, Picnic Taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmoney1224

Reaction score
For sale I have:

4 Completely refurbished pin-lock kegs, including new o-rings. I completely broke these down, cleaned them and replace the o-rings myself. All have been tested and hold pressure. $100

2 pin-lock kegs, probably could still hold pressure and be used but one would need a new dip tube, and both need new lids. I have the lids that were on them, but they seem to have holes in them and do not hold pressure with those lids. $20

3 sets of quick disconnects including both beer and gas side, gas side includes the swivel nut and barb. $25 GONE

1 regulator, doesn't look great, but I had used it for a year with no problems. $20 GONE

3 picnic taps $5 GONE

misc odds and ends to hook everything up.

shoot me a pm and I'm sure we can make a deal.

Beer1.jpg

Beer3.jpg

Beer4.jpg

Got some interest in the regulator from a few people. I am gonna give it a day or so and see if there is anyone interested in multiple items. If no one is then I'll start going down the list for who wants the regulator.

So far the line is:
oldschool
davecmu
bwhite
yooperbrew

I'm guessing shipping for most everyone will be around $8. Thanks for the interest everyone.

What size are the barbs on the disconnects? Looks like the kind both gas/liquid where you screw in the swivel and can swap out barb size, not fixed/permanent attached barb like I have. I need 5/16 connects for commercial style hose setup I inherited. Thanks.

What size are the barbs on the disconnects? Looks like the kind both gas/liquid where you screw in the swivel and can swap out barb size, not fixed/permanent attached barb like I have. I need 5/16 connects for commercial style hose setup I inherited. Thanks.

I'd have to double check when I get home, but I think the beer side is fixed and the gas side are the swivel barbs. I will get back to you and let you know for sure.

5 have the MFL connection with the swivel nut like shown here http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=42 with these http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=27 connected

and one gas connection just is the fixed barb like this http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=39

I haven't used these in my system, I got them in a sale with some other stuff. I forgot to check the size on the gas side, I will try and do that tonight.

Back