• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Pin Lock Kegs $10 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deroosa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 10 or so pin lock kegs that I am just never going to get around to using. To facilitate moving them on to new homes, I would like to get $10 each, and absolutely will ship. Shipping estimates that I have run, for a box of four will be around $80-$120 depending upon where in the country we are sending them to. Dimensional weights are not our friend these days. So this means you get could a four pack for around $25-40 each delivered. Looking at all of the retail sites, a four pack of used pin locks are running at least $200 and then shipping on top of that. So these are intended to be a screaming deal to get them on to new homes. For a couple of bucks you could even convert them to "low profile" ball locks. One retailer does just that and then charges $279 for a four pack. I prefer the physical dimensions of ball locks because I can fit three of them in my half barrel kegerator. The pin locks are just a bit too wide for three to fit. I kept thinking I would get around to using them for cleaning kegs, but that still hasn't happened either.

I can provide pics for anyone who is interested. I didn't want to take the time to dig them out and take pics if there isn't any interest.

Photos of eight of the kegs, and a couple of closeups of the first two kegs to give an idea of the condition.

Also it appears that shipping from Oregon to LA is around $65, so that would be $105 for a 4 pack.

Attachments

• IMG_4581.JPEG
    IMG_4581.JPEG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4557.JPEG
    IMG_4557.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4558.JPEG
    IMG_4558.JPEG
    376 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4559.JPEG
    IMG_4559.JPEG