• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Keg and Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
I have two separate items for sale on Craigslist right now. The first is a Cornelius Pin Lock Keg, the second a single gauge CO2 regulator.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/2197718998.html (keg)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/2197712752.html (regulator)

I live in North Dallas, however I will be in Houston next weekend and would be more than happy to bring one or both of these along with me and meet up with anybody to avoid shipping costs. With that said, if there is someone interested outside of the DFW or Houston area, I would be willing to ship either of these. My PM fills up pretty quick, so if you would post a response here it would make it easier for the both of us.

Thanks,

Travis

I know I am not in Texas but I am wondering if I could get a quote for the pair shipped
to 53212 (Milwaukee WI). I have a friend who will give me a set of skis if I can set him up with a kegging setup, and this gets me closer to a new pair of skis.

I am not 100% sure, but I think a close estimate is about $20 to ship the keg and I would imagine I could get the regulator in the box at little to no extra charge. I also have a 5# co2 if you are interested. It needs a new hydro test, but other than that it is good to go.

I am for sure interested. How much would you like for the set? BTW here is a pic of the skis I would be getting just to show it is all for the sake of beer:
brewskiback.jpg

brewskisclose.jpg

brewskisfront.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would say $110 for everything plus shipping. With the keg, regulator, and co2 tank in a box that fits everything, USPS is showing a the Priority mail price of $59.65. However, I am not sure if I am able to send it via Parcel Post. If so, it's saying it would only be $21.70. I may have to call them and see what the options are. Worse case scenario, it is $170 shipped for everything.

And while I am not a PBR guy, those skis are pretty sweet looking. Let me know what you are cool with doing as far as shipping these. Thanks!

Back