Pics from my brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LS_Grimmy

Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yeah, where's the snow? I lived in Ottawa (two hours to Kingston) for 6 years and I had never seen so much snow before. Man, it looks downright NICE there compared to here in Cowtown.

Seriously, congrats on the brews. You are inspiring me to shovel off my deck and get brewing, too! :mug:

P.S. Where are you getting your ingredients from?

I need to quit reading these posts...I can smell the hops and malt from here! I'm seriously jonesing for a brew day.

Congrats on a successful double brew!

Yuri_Rage said:
I need to quit reading these posts...I can smell the hops and malt from here! I'm seriously jonesing for a brew day.

Congrats on a successful double brew!

Yuri, are you going into brewing withdrawls?

LS Grimmy, nice pics thanks for the laptop in the garage idea :)

Ya I guess I should've put some details down eh! Sorry my bad. Here's some answers to your questions:

- Ok I brewed on 12 Jan 08 in Kingston Ontario

- No we had no snow at the time but we do now :)

- I use the ladder to hold my spoon, digial reader, and hops since it's already in my garage and I needed a spoon rest ;).

- I get my ingredients from Skinaney Brewing since Kingston has pretty much no All Grain shops in the area. I usually drive down to Ottawa and pick it up a Skinaney Brewing which is an online store, but I worked it out with the owner to pick it up instead. That's the only place I could find.

- I love the laptop mostly because I can play some tunes and kill a few minutes searching homebrewtalk and aswering questions about the pictures I post ,lol.

- The 2 batches I was working on are the trials for my house brew Pale Ale. I am playing around with the numbers and make small changes each batch. If you are interested you can look at my brewsheet in my signature to see the two recipis as well as the next upcoming one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hope I answered all your questions ;)
Marc (Grimmy)

Back