• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Picobrew Zymatic for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EthenWithAnE

Reaction score
Selling my trusty Zymatic ($1200, does not include shipping) so that I can upgrade to a larger size home-brew system! This machine has worked great for me with no errors throughout the life of the machine. Purchased in late 2016 for ~$2k (current model is ~$2500) and have brewed on it 30ish times. Comes with all original accessories (listed below).

I am located in Northern VA just outside of DC. PM if interested. Cheers!
  • Zymatic brewing machine
  • 5G Keg, with cut dip-tube & keg seal
  • 6' power cord
  • USB cable
  • Diptube cleaning brush
  • Transfer tube
  • IN hose (gray ball lock)
  • OUT hose (black ball lock)
  • Step filter lid
  • 2 mash screens (1 large and 1 small)
  • 4 hop cages and lids
  • Adjunct compartment
  • Adjunct screen
  • Step filter
  • Foam trap (with spindle and washer)
  • 2 cleaning tubes
  • Hose wrench
  • Keg cozy
  • Air lock

Hi there,

Sorry, I haven't checked this forum in quite a while. This system is still available if you or a friend is looking. I've dropped the price down to $1000 if that makes a difference!

Cheers,
Ethen

Buyer beware that the parent company, Picobrew, is out of business (went through receivership). The equipment is still great for what it is, but with the company out of business there are a number of things you need to do yourself (maintenance and all debugging, the Zymatic forum/topic is great help!) and eventually setup a local server replacement for Picobrew.com when "new owners" stop making their website payments.

All that said I use my PB equipment at least once a week.

Back