• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Pico Brew Keggle with herms

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Res1vw21

Reaction score
This is a pico brew system that has been adapted to herms with pumps ect.

This is a great way to step up from 5 gallon batches to making 10-15gallon allgrain batches.

System includes:
Mobil brew stand with built in burners (propane)
3 keggel brew pots, HLT with thermometer, Mash Tun, Boil kettle.
All pots have threaded ports for addition of temp probes if desired.
Mash Tun and Boil kettle have false bottoms, Boil Kettle also has a hop block screen under the false bottom.

The brew cart has two pumps mounted in front for recirculating the wort through 50ft cooper Herms coil, also for transfer and sparging ect...

The copper herms coil and the plate chiller can knock out a 13gallon batch in less then ten min.

All food grade high temp hoses have stainless steel quick disconnects as do the pots, pumps, chiller and herms coil.

Also included is a whole house water filter system that connects to a garden hose fitting and removes the chlorine.

I have made a lot of beer on this system and with the herms coil I can get into the 90's for efficiency.

The only thing I would change is a stainless steel false bottom screen for the mash tun as the copper one is considerably more malleable and with the additional pressure of the herms it could potentially give you a problem at some point.

What's included:
Mobil brew stand with burners and pumps mounted
Keggel system
Spinning sparge arm
50ft copper Herms coil
Sealed counter flow Plate chiller
Water filter
Hoses with quick disconnects
2 Pumps
2 car boys
One propane tank
Quick run through of how to use it