Pick one beer to drink for the rest of your life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topper! So refreshing and leaves u begging for another sip

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Alchemist heady topper!

Just grabbed one of these shirts a few days back too! Psyched being a big dead fan! If anyone likes it let me know and I'll give u the info.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408276082.790841.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408276189.037178.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have to say Old Rasputin. First thought was Green Flash's Rayon Vert but I imagine I would get sick of brett at some point.

Man, I love that beer, but I don't think I could drink a RIS every day. I can't even drink two of them in a row. My poor, wimpy tastebuds would die.

On that note, I think I'd go something brown, so I can go milder than the stouts without losing all roast character. I'm thinking Smuttynose Old Brown Dog, with Left Coast Downtown Brown and Dogfishhead IBA as contenders. They're everyday drinkable without being, like, boring.

Funny. I think about taking empties and buying a case of 20 Tucher Helles or Pils 500ml bottles for like $5 or 6 after trade in back in '86 in Germany. Ain't gonna see that deal anytime soon.

It's kinda hard to find, around here at least. The liquor store down the road gets it in occasionally, and Publix sometimes has it in their single bottle section. One of my favorite beers, smooth and refreshing.

It's kinda hard to find, around here at least. The liquor store down the road gets it in occasionally, and Publix sometimes has it in their single bottle section. One of my favorite beers, smooth and refreshing.
Typically, I only have inly seen Tucher Weissbier over here and I was never a huge fan of that particular type of brew.

Never! I can never be monogamous!

but please don't tell my wife that... :pipe:

Weihenstephaner Vitus.

The first time I tried it, I had it tapped from a local German restaurant. Single most delicious beer I've ever had. Explosion of ripe bananas and a little toasty cereal, chased with lemon and warm spices, finishes just dry enough to avoid getting cloying. Not to mention it's a gorgeous cloudy gold color. That stuff is absolute magic.

Weihenstephaner Vitus.

The first time I tried it, I had it tapped from a local German restaurant. Single most delicious beer I've ever had. Explosion of ripe bananas and a little toasty cereal, chased with lemon and warm spices, finishes just dry enough to avoid getting cloying. Not to mention it's a gorgeous cloudy gold color. That stuff is absolute magic.

Hard to beat anything made by Weihenstephaner...

Commercial beer probably Duvel..And the beer i make gonna have to say my dry irish stout..me and my brother killed 5 gallons of my DIS in a few hours..frickn too good..of coarse we had no legs by the end of the night but it was great:)

Back