Photos from your Youth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin4

Reaction score
We all have them. Lets see some.

Austin.JPG

This comes from the TxBrew collection. The majority of my childhood photos were unfortunately destroyed.

Oh and before you're all "Why does TxBrew have a pic of teenage Austin?" it's a simple answer.

I don't know, and it's super creepy.

2cpw7et.jpg

One of the few surviving pictures from high school. Senior year, 2011.

edit: 2001... 2001 is the correct answer and drugs are bad.

This is the oldest pic of me that I have on my computer, from those awkward high school years.

I've never tended to keep a lot of pics, or let myself be taken in many for that matter. I'm sure my parents have some from younger days, but I'm not going to put that much effort into this.

mohawk2.jpg

Yeah... I knew how to party. Pretty sure this was a Bud Light party ball night. +1 for proper glassware... I got trashed.

Capture.JPG

You were a senior in high school in 2011?

I feel ****ing dirty...and old.

Wow. The worst thing that happened here, is that it took me about ten minutes staring at this comment to figure out what was wrong with it.

I was a senior in high school in 2001.

My mind. It's broken. That was a complete slip up on my part, obviously since 2011 was last year or something.

Wow. The worst thing that happened here, is that it took me about ten minutes staring at this comment to figure out what was wrong with it.

My mind. It's broken. That was a complete slip up on my part, obviously since 2011 was last year or something.

Talk about a "senior moment..."

Eh?

Anyone?

Talk about a "senior moment..."

Eh?

Anyone?
Crickets.

HAHAHA jesus. I had a WTF moment for a minute.

Keep 'em coming! We didn't have computers or digital cameras back in the olden days, and I don't have a scanner- but I love seeing all the photos of you guys!

I was a very odd and goofy looking kid, and I haven't really changed all that much. My friend put a picture of our Brownie troop on Facebook a while back- maybe I can find that. I think that would have been 1st grade-ish.

Edit- here it is. I'm the tall, skinny, dorky one in the back with long blonde hair. This is circa 1970 or 1971, I think.
girl_scouts.jpg

The face on that baby picture of BK looks like he just handed out his first Berry Punch...........................................to himself.

Here's a classic from '73, can't see the ponytail down the middle of my back. Drinking the champagne of beers - hey it was cheap and during the oil embargo my 'Cuda was always more thirsty than me. So yes, I'm an old hippy.

dynamo2.jpg

Using the phone app, I had to read that whole story before I saw the picture. It was great! I had all kinds of crazy pictures going through my head!

er ... I am working on trying to be a bit more concise. Really I am. Thanks for sticking with it :)
Regards,
Jacob-the-Brief

I'll add in this one for all you non-Southerners! I have a few friends from the east coast, and every year they're taken aback by our use of the Homecoming "mum." Supposedly folks outside the South don't have Homecoming mums? Circa 2000-2001. I'm in the middle with the cap on.

Going through these photos are hilarious because I don't look anything like this anymore!

CC old school.jpg

I don't know what a 'homecoming mum' is but I know a sweet mustache when I see one...

2r7rdhf.jpg

1984, I'm the cool dude on the right obviously.

C.1975
The tank top is white, navy, and fluorescent orange stripes.
Go ahead and hit me on the cut-offs......................

EDIT: I forgot to add terry cloth.
YIKES.

IMG_1231.JPG

Latest posts

Back