Philly Area Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in a local FF league? It's last minute I know but I'm figuring we can do a draft online this week sometime.

We'd have to discuss what the buy in would be.. box of beer... something like that.

I know alitteral is down and I'm assuming savagepm and xnicknj would be interested as well.

If we can get 10-12 people in on this fast, lets do this.
Depending on what the buy in is I might be down with that.

PPR. I use yahoo but Im open to whatever as long as we can get 10 players....
where-s-my-bitches-o.gif

Hey there! I just moved to Philly two weeks ago for grad school. If anyone ever needs a partner for a beer release or event of any kind, let me know! Most of my cellar is back home in Maryland, but I have a few goodies with me, and would love to meet some fellow talkbeerers. I don't know anyone here woohoo!!

Hey there! I just moved to Philly two weeks ago for grad school. If anyone ever needs a partner for a beer release or event of any kind, let me know! Most of my cellar is back home in Maryland, but I have a few goodies with me, and would love to meet some fellow talkbeerers. I don't know anyone here woohoo!!
What neighborhood are you in WorldWideStout? If you're close to CC we should grab a brew sometime.

South Philly represent here

Tired Hands is releasing Parageusia2 this coming sunday. I'll be going even though I will miss the first half of the Eagles game :mad:.. also if anyone is going and may have an extra bottle or two of Para1 or 2 hit me up.
http://www.talkbeer.com/community/threads/ft-upland-persimmon-iso-th-parageusia-1-or-2.14200/

see ya sunday. gl with that but yooooo if anyone wants to give me a para1 for a para2 lets bang. I need it to blend with para2 then MarkIntihar that ****.

Tired Hands is releasing Parageusia2 this coming sunday. I'll be going even though I will miss the first half of the Eagles game :mad:.. also if anyone is going and may have an extra bottle or two of Para1 or 2 hit me up.
http://www.talkbeer.com/community/threads/ft-upland-persimmon-iso-th-parageusia-1-or-2.14200/
Jean probably did this on purpose too, what a homie. There's no way I'm standing in line for the birds opener, wouldn't even care if it was strawberry Grrzzz.

I had no idea what the heck Sedgley even was until I just looked it up. It's that disc golf course just off Kelly Drive in Fairmount I guess?

I'll be in Philly in two weeks and was wondering are there any distributers who get Prairie in Regularly? I'd love to get a case or two of Prairie Ale while I'm there.

Back