PH meters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipapat

Reaction score
I am in the market for a good ph meter.
What is recommenced for one that wont break the bank, but will last 3 years or so if cared for.

I have a budget of 175$.

:rockin:

I do not own one and have not price shopped for any. I did however hear some tips on a podcast the other day. The suggestion was to get a bench meter that can monitor the life of the probe. The probe is a consumable item and will need to be replaced periodically.

the problem with benchtop meters is the price. we are talking 350-1500.
Thats a little bit out of my price range.

what podcast was that?

Sorry Pipapat, I missed the podcast question. It wasn't a show on meters. It was just an aside. It was probably The Brewing Network's, The Jamil Show.

has worked really well for me so far. comes in a nice little case with the buffers. also replacement electrodes aren't too expensive

has worked really well for me so far. comes in a nice little case with the buffers. also replacement electrodes aren't too expensive

I use a number of Omega products at work and have always been impressed with their quality and operation. When I saw a replacement probe was only $36 I was sold.... Thanks for the feedback!

Back