Perlick Parts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4295

Reaction score
I found replacement parts (o-rings etc) for the Shirron faucets at Austin Homebrew, but does anyone know where to get parts for Perlicks? I have searched with no success.

Nothing's broken, I just wanted to change out the o-rings on the Perlick I have been using for root beer. I got a great deal on some Shirrons and replaced my Perlicks. The guy at my LHBS wants to buy them, but not the one that stinks like root beer. New o-rings will take care of that. That is if I ever find them. Thanks Rob.

Most of the places that I have found that sell faucet rebuild kits all stated that they were not for the "forward seal" faucets. I talked with a guy today at Austin Homebrew Supply that they "might" get some Perlick parts in next month. I guess I'll just keep looking until then. Thanks again Rob.

have you tried to contact perlick directly?

edit - have you also tried a soak in BLC and a soak in a double strength star san? that may help with the lingering smell.

Latest posts

Back