Perlick faucet choices

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Islandboy85

Reaction score
M finishing building the collar for my keezer to it. Next month hopefully I'll have some extra cash to get real faucets instead of a cobra head. I am looking at the Perlick 525SS or the 575ss, but I'm not sure the extra twenty bucks for the pushback creamer is worth it. Any input?

You can also get the perlick flow control from perlick.com for 29.99. Sorry to add more choices. ;)

Well, it doesn't come in SS .

I have the 575s and I'm quite happy with them. I use the creamer function every so often and it's kind of nice. With that said, there are a number of folks on here who have complaints about them leaking. I'm sure some of them will chime in with their feedback shortly. I haven't had that issue and I have three of them. They do drip a few drops after each pour, but I think you'd get that with any faucet.

Also, currently at ritebrew.com, the 575s are $35.49, while the 525s are $31.99.

Back