Perlick, CMB or Intertap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TorMag

Reaction score
I was just getting ready to start buying a faucet a month and was trying to decided between the Perlick and CMB's and now the Intertaps are back. Which one? Help!!!!!

I have the Perlick 650SS faucets, the flow-control models. Very, very nice. There's an add-on for filling growlers; guess what, with the flow control you can also fill bottles.

I like 'em. Morebeer has them on sale right now.

CMBs are relatively new in the US. I found only 1 review on Keg Connection. 4 star it said "with tweak". Not sure of the present iteration of the Intertaps. They went through a couple of manufacturers and patent lawsuits, there was a big problem in one phase.

You have 2 votes for Perlicks. They were the most praised when I bought my 525 then I got another and a 630ss.

I have both the CMB's and Intertaps (no Perlicks) and I honestly prefer the Intertaps (although both are nicely made, etc). I prefer the pour of the Intertap - very laminar. Keg Connection gave me awesome service and support, too!

I was just getting ready to start buying a faucet a month and was trying to decided between the Perlick and CMB's and now the Intertaps are back. Which one? Help!!!!!

Perlicks. No sticking or leaking. Use 630SS. I think flow control (650) is nice option too but to me it's overkill.

I've had my Perlick 630SS faucets (2) up and running a few weeks now.

Work great for me. No experience with the others, however.

I have both Perlick 630SS and Intertap SS, but I really like the Intertaps better. I prefer the pour of the Intertaps over the Perlicks. Don't get me wrong, the Perlicks are nice, but they tend to be the most expensive faucets out there also, so I gave the Intertaps a try. Nice pour, nice head on my beer.

I purchased 3 CMBs and liked them. Then, curiosity got the best of me and I ordered 3 Intertaps. I LOVED them. Bottom line: They are both fine quality - but I have the Intertaps installed and the CMBs are sidelined.
Hopefully, this will help someone make a decision that keeps them happy!

I purchased 3 CMBs and liked them. Then, curiosity got the best of me and I ordered 3 Intertaps. I LOVED them. Bottom line: They are both fine quality - but I have the Intertaps installed and the CMBs are sidelined.
Hopefully, this will help someone make a decision that keeps them happy!

So you LOVE the Intertaps?

Back