• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick 525ss and 575ss creamer faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazydave

Reaction score
Putting out a feeler here...
I'm in the process of upgrading from a four tap kegerator to an eight tap but am having some serious difficulty finding more 525ss faucets to match the ones I already have.

So, that being considered, I'm interested to see if anyone would be interested in buying four of the 525ss faucets for $40ea. plus shipping and one 575ss creamer faucet for $45 plus shipping. I'm assuming I should be able to get them in a USPS flat rate box relatively cheap...
That way I can appease my OCD and get matching 630's

All are in great shape and never had any issues.

No shanks, those are going in the new kegerator.

$25 is too low, I'd keep them for that.

Yeah, ritebrew seems to be the place to get just about everything kegerator related. I actually have been finding them cheaper on most parts.
The problem is, I only need two more faucets if I stick with the 525's (one tap will be a nitro faucet) but I can't even find those used for less than $45 Ea.

So I'm just trying to see if anyone else may be in the same situation and looking for the 525's.

I have 3 575's. I have no reason to get rid of them, other than I'd be in the same position as you if I decided to add a 4th. If you don't find any takers, I'd consider swaping mine out.

Yeah, ritebrew seems to be the place to get just about everything kegerator related. I actually have been finding them cheaper on most parts.
The problem is, I only need two more faucets if I stick with the 525's (one tap will be a nitro faucet) but I can't even find those used for less than $45 Ea.

So I'm just trying to see if anyone else may be in the same situation and looking for the 525's.

So... Are you going to sell your 525ss faucets, or are you looking to buy more?

How many do you need? I have two near perfect ones I'm not using...

PM me if you want them. Same price you are offering to sell yours for. That seems all around fair.

You might want to try contacting the vendors directly to buy what you need also. Odds are they don't stock it, but can easily order it.

Edit: I bought 5x 575ss from Farmhouse last year for $36.99 ea. I don't see them on their website right now, but you might want to check with them and see if he can get them for you. I know when I got them they ordered them in for me.

Back