Pastor Learning to Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericocc

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just stuck my first batch of home brew in the closet to ferment and I'm officially hooked. Already pick up a couple of books, and am looking forward to doing my next batch.

Thanks for all of the help I've already been able to find in the forums!

Ah crap! Another one? Fer cryin out loud you pastoral brewers are gonna start a new denomination.

And now please open your books to Psalms 922 "........glory, glory, dry hoppin Breeeeeew yah, glory, glory, dry hoppin breee...."

Ah crap! Another one? Fer cryin out loud you pastoral brewers are gonna start a new denomination.

And now please open your books to Psalms 922 "........glory, glory, dry hoppin Breeeeeew yah, glory, glory, dry hoppin breee...."

Well, there sure are several pastors who brew. Welcome!

My own pastor doesn't brew. He drinks my beer, though! I should teach him to make his own...................:D

Hey I resemble that remark... ;)

Welcome Rev....picking up that noble history of brewing clergy, I see. Join the club. :rockin:

Welcome to the obsession. Threads get answered quick, PM's are also a good way (I know I have sent one or two;)).

Let us know if you need anything.

Back