Outdoor Wedding Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerard weyns

FarmBrewRepeat
Reaction score
My fiancé’s father is building us one of the coolest wedding bars I’ve ever seen!
1592436497904.jpeg

If you’re in the PNW check him out on Facebook at Woodworx he does awesome work. He’s just got some trim and staining left and then the rest is up to me. I’m planning on each wine barrel having a draught faucet and a small chalkboard for the type of beer. The kegs are going to sit just behind in a water trough filled with ice. I’m contemplating whether I need to keep the beer lines chilled or just insulated. My idea was counterflow chilling with a submersible pump in the water trough pumping ice cold water up to where the shanks exit the back of the bar and then back down into the water trough while chilling the beer lines. Probably overkill but that beer would be chilly. Anyways post any suggestions you have I’d appreciate it and I’ll be sure to post pictures when it’s finished up.

Back