Our Home Pub Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, page 7

;)

Well it's only a 4 hour ferry or half hour flight from where I am from..... Liverpool :D Close enough ???? thre are enough Irish people living there :D
However.....point taken. Was in Dublin in 2011 and there is nothing like the taste of it there :D

Well it's only a 4 hour ferry or half hour flight from where I am from..... Liverpool :D Close enough ???? thre are enough Irish people living there :D
However.....point taken. Was in Dublin in 2011 and there is nothing like the taste of it there :D

Only because you are a scouser I will let you away with it ;) I am a Liverpool supporter myself, always loved heading to Liverpool for the games. I am from Dublin, living in Ottawa 4 years now and it is one of the few things I am missing is a decent pint of the black stuff!

Enjoy the bar it looks fantastic.

Only because you are a scouser I will let you away with it ;) I am a Liverpool supporter myself, always loved heading to Liverpool for the games. I am from Dublin, living in Ottawa 4 years now and it is one of the few things I am missing is a decent pint of the black stuff!

Enjoy the bar it looks fantastic.

Another Red's supporter :D
I have been in Canada for a little over 24 years now. My wife and I loved Dublin (especially a little away from the tourist areas) Great time, Wonderful people and Excellent memories. We will return again.
Thanks for your kind words. If you are ever in this neck of the woods then let me know and come on over for a brew or ten. You are more than welcome. :mug:

So am I the only one wanting to see the drum kit reassembled and set up too?

Incredible work, man...

We have to get a few new skins first. Also a friend is doing some artwork on the front skin of the bass drum for us. Will post a photo or 2 when done :D
Thank You for the kind words as well. :mug:

Disco lights are here and in place. Turn the sound up.

See later post with updated link.

Here's a few photos from New Years Eve. :tank:

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Wow, what a great spot for entertaining! Who needs to go out? Can I legally bring kegs from the US and to a "tap takeover"?

I’m in the design phase of my wet bar. I’m wanting to make my bar out of old barn siding. I’m also going to build a liquor cabinet with a big screen tv in the center also out of old barn siding, it will also have a sink, ice machine an a wine cooler built in it. Under the bar will be a Kegerator. I’m wanting my tops made of live edge material. My man cave is 12’x21’, I’m also putting in surround sound system along with old rusty barn corrugated roof material as wainscoting capped with barn siding.
I’ll post pictures of progress later on. I’m doing a total gut an remodel of our lake house along with a 12’ 2 story addition. Not to mention a 32’x34’ attached garage.

Amazing work my man. Do you have a material list or build plans want to almost replicate but do painted chalkboard front.

Latest posts

Back