Ouch We Lost Bad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
North County Lacrosse played Edmond's Eagles Lacrosse today. It hurt in 2 ways. We lost BAD the game was over at the end of the first half 12 to 2. Of course we continued to play out hearts out. The Eagles showed some of the best sportsmanship I have seen in a long time. It looked like the hot shots that waffle stomped us were told not to shot anymore, they would get the ball near the goal and then pitch it to the players that were not so good. sometimes we would recover it sometimes not. Either way It was fun and the parents nor the payers were obnoxious about the fact we were stomped. I did hear a lot of you played good and the sportsmanship was fantastic on the field. I saw kids pick up sticks for the other team and help them up.
The action in this photo was an accident and you could see that the kid felt bad. If yo are interested here are some other pics of the game. HERE

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

IMG_4899.jpg

IMG_4902.jpg

IMG_4906.jpg

Back