Oregon Oregon City Home Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. Though I just got started and have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not sure how helpful that would be.

Old thread but thought Id reach out. I'm in the OC area and been brewing All Grain for 2 years. Just moved here and currently building an electric rig. Would love to make some local home brew buddies to chat and exchange with.

Old thread but thought Id reach out. I'm in the OC area and been brewing All Grain for 2 years. Just moved here and currently building an electric rig. Would love to make some local home brew buddies to chat and exchange with.

I do one gallon batches but I've built up quite a stockpile. I'd love to share some of my beer and get some feedback.

Of course! I have yet to get to a brew day since moving to OC so once I do, I can share some of my brew.

Thank kcinpdx!

Curious if any of you have put together a water profile for OC. The information on the water report is a little basic.

Hey guys I'm still brewing in OC! Getting back into the forums too. Let me know if any of you want to get together and talk beer! Arch bridge Taphouse is a good place to meet.

Back