Online Homebrew store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
northern brewer has really great customer service & I've found their prices to be very competitive too.
many times I've filled my cart there & other sites with the same products & NB always seems to be just a few dollars less

Farmhouse for hops.
AIH for parts & kegging supplies.
Morebeer if I need some grains I didn't get in my group buy. Super quick shipping. You can get a pretty good deal if you get ten pound sacks and hit the free shipping mark.

Love Morebeer as well. Northern Brewer is solid and I second Farmhouse for hops. I guess I'm lucky cause I have never had any issues with online shopping.

Homebrew supply, label peelers, Midwest , farmhouse hops- I haven't had issues with any of them. Homebrew supply I needed to phone for a missing ingredient once and they sent it out right away and sent a code for a little off my next order, which I would say is great customer service.

I love Adventures in Homebrewing because you can put together a recipe (buying grains in increments of less than a pound), and if you're in the Great Lakes Region, most orders ship for $5 if you spend $50.

northern brewer has really great customer service & I've found their prices to be very competitive too.
many times I've filled my cart there & other sites with the same products & NB always seems to be just a few dollars less

Yep this, btw NB is having a 48 hour sale right now. 10% site wide sale PLUS free shipping on orders over $49. Just placed my $53 order and saved about $13. See below!

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a9ef49771840ebbeef7dde779&id=2b5b420064&e=366f7eab32

Austin Homebrew Supply has a very large number of recipe kits to choose from; they assemble all the ingredients themselves. And besides extract, grains, and recommended yeast (if you want it), they include EVERYTHING -- even Whirlfloc, yeast nutrient, and bag for specialty grains. I've ordered twice, was very happy each time.

I'm a fan of Morebeer.com. Just got a box from them today (Tues.), and the order was placed Sat. I've also used NB, but they tend to take too long to ship. I've missed brew days because of them sitting on my order for almost a week. Now I just use them if they are having a good sale. Morebeer gets me my stuff in 2 days and free shipping. :D

I've used a couple and I like morebeer the most. Free shipping over $59 and I like that you save a little money when you buy grain in 5 or 10lb packs.

Austin and Homebrew Supply. If you happen to live in TX, Austin offers $5 flat rate shipping for orders over $50. But I'm partial given my location.

ritebrew is my go to. Sometimes selection is more limited than Northern Brewer but if you email Neil @ ritebrew he'll often stock something by request.

There is no single best shop. For the most part, certain places are best for certain things. For hops, it's usually best to hit up either a hop farm or a hop retailer. Hopsdirect, freshops, nikobrew, and yakimavalleyhops are all really solid choices. Grains are trickier if purchasing large quantities. Morebeer does a bit better than most, selling 5 and 10 pound increments for a fair price, and free shipping over $59. But if you're buying a pound or just a couple ounces of something, shops are all pretty much the same. Custom false bottoms, or one off custom stainless parts are best purchased at norcalbrewingsolutions. For general brewery equipment, just follow the sales. Get on everyone's email list, and read all the stuff you get sent. Sometimes you'll find a steal. Wine kits seem to be cheaper, (even with shipping), from homebrewsupply.

Service, I've found, is very good no matter what the shop is. After all, most of these places are owned and operated by people just like us, homebrewers trying to scrape together a living in between mowing the yard and going to your kid's baseball games.

Thanks guys very helpful the information!!!

Thanks again!!

I love this Forum!!!
Very nice people!

Back