One more guy going pro - Man Skirt Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe, I hear you on the delays! I've got a building that needs a ton of work, new roof, expand the cellar, shore up the floor in a spot, pore concrete for the equipment pad... Neverending!!!!

I've always been a fan of your videos Joe. Best of luck to you in opening the brewery!

Thanks everyone! The equipment came from Stout tanks. It just showed up on Friday!

newbrew.jpg

Well, it's only been what, 4 months? FINALLY got the brewhouse in place and hooked up. Made a video for y'all because I thought you'd like to see how everything works.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBvG_grLhTI[/ame]

I like how the on-screen graphic is a touch-screen control. Looks like it makes it easier to understand & run?...
It is nice to have an image of exactly what's going to happen when you start a pump and whatnot. Mostly it's just helpful to be able to control everything from one spot. I just have to make sure all the right valves are open at the right times, plus make sure the centrifugal pumps are primed before starting them. The peristaltic pumps don't suffer from that issue.

I was just sitting here thinking about this response when it hit me- they have these motorized opening valves for 10-20lb NOS bottles. Maybe you could adopt those to opening the valves at the push of a button? Just a thought from an ex-racer/tuner guy...

Back