olllllo up on the roof: I want a bud light lime!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefmike

Reaction score
I love Christmas traditions

I wish I had been in the sunny southwest to see

Last edited by a moderator:
The holidays are a very stressful time for a lot of people. Childhood memories, dysfunctional families, feelings of loss, regret, unfulfilled hopes and dreams.

We seem to have hit a new low when Bud Light Lime is the solution.

I'm expect he'll be on Dr Phil this Wednesday.

PTN

The holidays are a very stressful time for a lot of people. Childhood memories, dysfunctional families, feelings of loss, regret, unfulfilled hopes and dreams.

You forgot uncomfortable family get-togethers, excessive alcohol usage, out-of-control BBQ's and restraining orders. Not necessarily in that order.

However, I can say that my work doesn't believe in any of that, seeing as they top the Xmas decoration category in all respects:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, yeah. That is over the top for a workplace. Just think about all of that money spent of decorations, and not raises...

Apparently, olllo is willing to holler anything you twitter to him on this joyous christmas event. If only I had been checking my updates that day. I found out about 15 minutes too late.

Maybe next year.... PTN, it may be worth getting a twitter account just to see what you can get him to yell.

Sadly, I also missed this by 15 minutes. More heads up next year, ollllo?

Umm, yeah. That is over the top for a workplace. Just think about all of that money spent of decorations, and not raises...

Looks to be a retirement community so I can see why this could easily be justified as an expense. There are probably tons of people who don't get visits form family and/or can't visit family so some christmas cheer in their community probably does a lot for them.

Every year I have to get up on the roof to hook up the Christmas lights to the peak of the house. So I twittered that I was on my rooftop, does anyone want me to shout something.

Last year jds had me scream the iconic, "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore."

This years comments were compliments of:
scoates aka @coates on twitter "Bud lime"
@BrettGlenna "Bears Suck"
BigNasty aka @Sheusslich "British Beers"
TedSki aka @tfski "get me a damn beer"

That's hillarious. Even more funny that I had the volume cranked in my cubicle not knowing that there was yelling coming! Good thing its lunch time!!

Looks to be a retirement community so I can see why this could easily be justified as an expense. There are probably tons of people who don't get visits form family and/or can't visit family so some christmas cheer in their community probably does a lot for them.

+1,000

(1234567890)

Back