Old timer returns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy y'all. It's been like a couple years, but I'm back. I've been gone with medical problems, hospitals and nursing homes. Wanna scare the snot outta a family member into getting well again? Send them to a nursing home. AKA The Last Stop Hilton. A fella on Youtube, one MDV1982, messaged back-n-forth with me about why I stopped doing homebrewing videos, things that happened to me on here, where was I, that sort of thing. He is the reason I'm back here. So thanks for that. I still want to brew version 4 of my, " Hopped & Confused" hybrid lager. Still wanna get that good beer flavor from the 50's to about 1965. I remember that flavor that lingered on your tongue a short bit. Better, fuller flavor that screamed good beer. And the couple of us that brew supply start up had review their all-grain one gallon brew kits. Best vanilla porter I had or brewed. Still have the one gallon jug. And all my supplies. When I do, Brewvision will return. I miss y'all, the comradery, recipe discussions, history...all of it. Since I'm 64 (had my Beatles birthday as I called it to family and all), I figured I better get that recipe right to leave something good behind.

Welcome back! I remember when I first joined up here you were very active on the site! Glad to see some of the old timers still around!

Holy $#%t someone had posted about old timers who have not been around in a while and I posted about you and now here you are!!!! Glad to see your back! I’m sure you have some story to tell.

Hey Unionrdr, welcome back! I was wondering where you were as I used to see you on here all the time. Glad life is getting back to normal for you. Keep brewing my friend!

John

Latest posts

Back