• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old school all grain system plus lots of extras - Raleigh, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurfinUSA

Reaction score
(on Craigslist) My gout dictates "no more beer" so this all has to go. Prefer to sell all rather than part out. The main components are: Blichmann 15 gal kettle with hop blocker, original, not the G2; Blichmann burner with long legs; Blichmann therminator; March pump; Monster Mill MM-2; two 30 liter Speidel fermenters; Igloo 10 gallon mash tun and 10 gallon hot liquor tank. There's lots of other stuff, including a Milwaukee pH meter, immersion cooler, dry hop screen, hop filter for the boil, bottle capper, 6 liter and 2 liter Erlenmeyer flasks for yeast culture, water filter, and not shown, a research-grade compound microscope to count yeast; a vacuum sealer to keep hops fresh; an oxygen regulator, wand and oxygen tank; CO2 tank with regulator; Johnson controls temperature regulator; black box fermenter temperature controller; lots of 1 liter EZ cap bottles; and miscellaneous items. Chest freezer as for temperature controlled fermentation that holds two 5 gallon batches sold separately. $750 for everything - I need it gone so I'm not constantly reminded of my loss. Pick up in Raleigh, NC.

00g0g_itSYfMlhF31_600x450.jpg
01616_czQ4o3DMukb_600x450.jpg
00303_2OqNondqlTi_600x450.jpg
00808_1b1exFmuxTQ_600x450.jpg
01010_3GvijJSqisq_600x450.jpg

Here's what's left:
10 gallon Igloo mash tun and hot liquor tank - $100
Blichmann therminator - $100
Two Speidel 30 liter fermentation tanks - $30 each
March pump - $100
Two 6 gallon plastic carboys - $5 each
Milwaukee model 102 pH meter - $50
Ranco temperature controller - $25
Black box temperature controller - $35
Compound microscope and micrometer for yeast counting - $75
Large stainless hop spider - $20
Vacuum sealer for hops - $35
Prices are 50% or less than retail. Discount for multiple purchases.
Big items - local pick up only. Willing to ship small items at cost.

Can you ship the vacuum sealer and microscope/micrometer? I'll pay $100+shipping to 60431. I would like the make and model of the scope to see the options first.

It's a Sinbo DZ-280. It's worked quite well but I found you can't have hops dust along the seal line or it will leak.

What kind of vacuum sealer is it. I thought I asked in the last post and didn’t. Figure out the shipping if you don’t mind. As long as it’s a decent sealer, I’ll take them.

USPS Priority Mail is $45. Let me know if you want to proceed

Last edited:
Final prices before these go to a picker:

10 gallon Igloo mash tun and hot liquor tank - $80 local pick-up in Raleigh, NC only
Blichmann therminator - $85 - will ship
Two Speidel 30 liter fermentation tanks - $20 each local pick-up only
March pump - $85 - will ship
Ranco temperature controller - $20 local pick-up only
Black box temperature controller - $25 local pick-up only

Back