OK, take a guess at how much this cost?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
I picked up the following this week, thanks to Craigslist.com

1 Sanke Keggle with ball valve, thermometer, & bazooka T, & lid
1 Sanke Keggle with ball valve, thermometer & site tube, & lid
1 Sanke Keggle with ball valve
1 Blichmann ThruMometer in-line thermometer
1 ChillZilla Counter Flow Chiller.

I'm so close to 10 gallon batches now.

The guessing starts now.

1 billion dollars!

dr_evil.jpg

I'm guessing you got a really, really great deal, and scored all of that for nothing more than taking a shot in the mouth.

Or $150.

the_bird said:
I'm guessing you got a really, really great deal, and scored all of that for nothing more than taking a shot in the mouth.

Or $150.

That is expensive. I mean 150 for that. crikey. what happened to the box?

Ya'll are getting warm. Some are way over and some are under. I'll see if I can get some pics. I had to put it storage till I make room for it in my garage.

And, I scored it all at once.

Getting closer. When I get done with this batch of beer, I'll head over and take a pic of my score.

You're getting warmer. Here's some pics of the Score! It came with extra Zymico fittings and gaskets.

Score1.jpg

Score2.jpg

Score3.jpg

EdWort said:
Thanks guys. The package cost $200. Ya'll were getting close though.

So... I had the closest guess without going over - that means I win this prize, right?

What, we're not playing "The Price Is Right"?

Those are great toys and what a price. The chiller alone would cost you close to that new. WAY TO GO! Man, the only thing better then seeing somebody make a score like that is to do it yourself. Very cool pile of gear!

the_bird said:
So... I had the closest guess without going over - that means I win this prize, right?

What, we're not playing "The Price Is Right"?

But of course. You win a date with..................

C'mon Down!
bobbarker_cbsupn2004allstarparty_240.jpg

:D

Back