ohno...I didn't follow the teachings...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silviakitty

Reaction score
I am as we speak consuming the last glass of the last bottle of Apfelwein I have in my abode.

I didn't follow the teachings of EdWort and have another batch ready. Now I have to wait.

My folly has undone me. *hangs head in shame*

Silviakitty said:
I am as we speak consuming the last glass of the last bottle of Apfelwein I have in my abode.

I didn't follow the teachings of EdWort and have another batch ready. Now I have to wait.

My folly has undone me. *hangs head in shame*

Somehow I don't think this error will ever occur again.:D

Quick, Redeem yourself!

As penance you must immediately start TWO batches of Apfelwein, followed by a third 3 weeks later.

Now go my child, and RDWHAHB. :)

I wish I knew about Apfelwein in college. Back then all we had was Boone's Farm. Although the ladies liked that pretty well, too...

blacklab said:
I wish I knew about Apfelwein in college. Back then all we had was Boone's Farm. Although the ladies liked that pretty well, too...

Seriously.... Of course If I had known how easy it is to brew back then, or if this site had existed/I had known about it, I don't know if I would have completed school the first time around. It's hard enough working on degree #2 and keeping up with my brews:D

I wish I knew more about ladies back in college. I mean Apfelwein. Definitely Apfelwein.

well, know about ladies and apfelwein would have been nice as well....

Ladies + Apfelwein = Next Hugh Heffner:rockin:

Back