Ohayo gozaimasu from Okinawa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rpwallace1

Reaction score
Hello from the beautiful island of Okinawa. I've been thinking about trying to brew my own beer for a few years now and I am finally ready. I have a lot of free time here and seeing its the start of the rainy season; what's better than brewing some good beer on a rainy day. Just waiting for my shipment to arrive and I'll be off and brewing. Kampai!

Rich

I think you already posted in the Okinawa thread but welcome to the addiction. I'm on Kadena and brew a couple times a month (all grain). Stop by sometime.

Ohayou! Happy brewing!

-Tyzosan.

(I took 2 years of Japanese in high school with Boerderij_Kabouter and loved it. Would love to get over there someday!)

I also brew on Okinawa, we live down by Sunabe Seawall. Hit me up if you want to trade some homebrew, I usually brew IPAs since they're not very prevalent here on the island and they are Delicious. It seems if you want good beer here you better brew it yourself!

Latest posts

Back