Oh what a dumb thing I did.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattMann

Reaction score
Well last night, i took all my taps, shanks, and hoses off my kegerator, for a thorough cleaning. Well tonight, I rinsed and dried all the pieces off, and put my shanks back in, and then opened it up, and out the beer nuts back on, and then hooked up the hoses to the shanks, and the proceeded to hook, the lines up to the kegs. And as soon as I hooked up the first corny, i hear this noise. Ahhhhhhh **** I forgot to put the tap back on. And there is beer shooting halfway across the room. Luckily it was just a cream ale, and not anything darker, because my kegerator is in my office, and it's got white carpet in here.

--matt--

That sucks. I haven't had anything that major but did manage to create a small mess by not tightening the outer ring when hooking up my new faucet. Thankfully my kegerator is in the garage.

last time i saw that other thread i laughed so hard! i love the part where he thinks he is gunna be the dutch kid saving his village from a leak in the dam and then instead the beer sprays out in a fan LOL!

Back