Oh my freakin' god

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbowler

Reaction score
ph_ff_D_grad_1024x768.jpg

Yea the US scored 3 goals against Brazil right???

jk, Go Tigers I guess. Once your team screws up so bad for the season you're just not as enthusiastic(sp) about it.

I agree 100% I watch ALL Lions, Pistons games. Most Wings Games, and i haven't watched a Tigers game in 10 years.

I'M DRIVIN' THE BANDWAGON BABY!!!!!!!

Actually we've given in here already.

I think it was today people finally said "**** it, we're gonna win"

How on earth do you lose the first game of the playoffs to the Freakin Yankees, then RIP through seven wins in a row to get to the World Series.

this is surreal

I have no idea how you can be down to the Yankees in a series, then win eight in a row. As a Boston Red Sox fan, I simply cannot imagine such a scenario... :D

Cool. I'm a Detroit'er and have loosely followed them (just not into sports that much). I know they were winning them, but did not know they reached that point. Cool :)

World Series Baby,
Mets Cardinals tied at 2-2 and rain in St. Louis AND New York

BTW, there is nothing in that part the engine compartment on an E30...

i teach calligraphy at the local community college, and OH MY GOD i will never try to teach my youngsters that style! it would take the average student an hour to write something vaguely resembling that D.

barrett

Back