Oh Goody, I can throw up a poll... (Literally)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like in the World Series?

• The Detroit Tigers

• The St. Louis Cardinals

• Who gives a rat's a$$

• Ralph Nader

Results are only viewable after voting.
zzzz.. huh, wha? what's going on?

the Cardinals? they still playing? what, football?

St. Louis won the World Series? huh, wha? WHAT? Huh? they're still playing?

Messing with you - congrats, it's a great frickin' feeling, isn't it? I tell you, the Pats first title is probably the third or fourth best experience of my life... let me think...

1. Daughter's birst
2. Getting hitched
3. Feeling up my first boobie
4. Adam splits the uprights

Yeah, that's the order. BASK IN THE GLOW as long as you can.

Biermann said:
I haven't been this elated in years.

If I didn't have to work at 0700, I'd be out celebrating with some :tank: right now!!

:rockin: :rockin:

Sorry you gotta work bud. I'll drink for you. ;)

Finishing up a Bass. La Fin Du Monde on deck.

Ize

I had two during the game. I told the SO that when I checked my schedule, if I worked at 0900, I'd have a post game beer or three, and if 0700--I'd be heading to bed.

Speaking of which. . its freaking late, and I've been going on 4 hours per night for the past 4 nights.

Congrats all you brethren Cardinals Fans!!:ban:

the_bird said:
Messing with you - congrats, it's a great frickin' feeling, isn't it? I tell you, the Pats first title is probably the third or fourth best experience of my life... let me think...

1. Daughter's birst
2. Getting hitched
3. Feeling up my first boobie
4. Adam splits the uprights

Yeah, that's the order. BASK IN THE GLOW as long as you can.

Thanks bird. I'm telling ya, I've been a fan of this team since I was a little sh#&, like 3 or 4, I remember being out in the carport with my grandfather at their house, and he'd be listening to the ballgame. No joke.

Then when I was older I had just moved back to St. Louis in August of 82' and they went on to win the whole thing.

Especially with how the last few seasons have ended, this one really really makes it, and I just couldn't be happier.

And trust me, SWMBO, (who's a cub fan) will be back at my throat BIGTIME next year. :D

EDIT: Next year hell, she ALREADY started....

Ize

Congrats to all you Cardinal fans. :mug: My parents are huge Cards fans and I'm sure they are stoked. I'll get their take on it tomorrow.

Biermann said:
Ize, you need to start a new poll, btw. . .

"Who actually won the world series??"
1. Cardinals
2. Cardinals
3. Cardinals
4. All the above.

LOLOL do it do it, before you crash.

:rockin:

Ize

I'm glad for the Card fans - they're actually my favorite NL team, but I didn't think they had a chance.

Poor Cub fans - first the Sox and now the Cards!!

rdwj said:
I'm glad for the Card fans - they're actually my favorite NL team, but I didn't think they had a chance.

Poor Cub fans - first the Sox and now the Cards!!

Screw the Cubs fans. I feel like I was raised to feel sorry for the poor Cubbies but I'm not sure why.

Moun10 said:
Screw the Cubs fans. I feel like I was raised to feel sorry for the poor Cubbies but I'm not sure why.

Because they're the Cubs.

Another from C-ILL. Welcome, whereabouts?

Ize

Ize said:
Because they're the Cubs.

Another from C-ILL. Welcome, whereabouts?

Ize

Champaign/Urbana. So I can root for the Cubs or Cards. :D But I'd rather cheer for the Broncos and not pay so much attention to baseball. Way too many games IMHO.

Latest posts

Back