Official Westchester County, NY Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of late last week all three of these bottles were available at the Pelham DeCicco's. But the BA Big Sound was something like $35. If you'd like, I can snag em for you if I swing by. BM me if you're interested.
Appreciate it! Already have my Uncle and Cousin on the job. Ouch on the BA Big Sound though.

I was pleasantly surprised to run into Expedition and Third Coast tonight. My wallet was not as happy. ;)

Trying to get an IP trade for my 64oz growler of the So Happens It's Tueaday (****) coconut (hoarder exclusive). Had a couple of trades fall through on BA. Is there a section for IP trades in westchester? Or is this it?

heading there later, can't wait to get out of here. Dorothy, half priced smoked wings and monday night football. Sign me up.

HF Dorothy at Bridge View Tavern for those in the zone tonight...

heading there later, can't wait to get out of here. Dorothy, half priced smoked wings and monday night football. Sign me up.
Damn, I wish I was just a lil bit closer. I need to move out of the the beer barren Bronx.

You said beer barren Bronx the irony that Gunhill brewery, which is probably the only place to grab a beer in the bronx, won a gold. I believe it was in the imperial stout category
Well maybe my borough's fate is about to change!

BTW, sick lineup at Craftsman for their 3rd anniversary party with Avery Sat night if anyone's around.

drinking vanilla rye, coffee, barleywine, and 12 bcbs at craftsmen all afternoon. everyones driving around looking for bottles when this is on tap with no wait right here!!!
Do you think they're still on today? Maybe I'll make a trip for lunch.

despite my best efforts, I think there's definitely still some left today. was very low key last night. Enjoy!

drinking vanilla rye, coffee, barleywine, and 12 bcbs at craftsmen all afternoon. everyones driving around looking for bottles when this is on tap with no wait right here!!!

I was there. No one in sight and few people were actually drinking other beers instead of BCBS variants. Love how low key it was.

Back