Official Phoenix Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several years ago I did a trade with a guy in Phoenix who was able to get Logsdon locally. Ill be in town soon and was hoping to grab some, not necessarily PNB but I love Seizoen Bretta. Is Logsdon still available anywhere in the Phoenix or Flagstaff area?

Several years ago I did a trade with a guy in Phoenix who was able to get Logsdon locally. Ill be in town soon and was hoping to grab some, not necessarily PNB but I love Seizoen Bretta. Is Logsdon still available anywhere in the Phoenix or Flagstaff area?

Could’ve been me? Logsdon has disappeared around here, sadly.

Moving to Phoenix in September. I know almost nothing about the city. Starting a job at ASU. What are the neighborhoods close to campus like? Ideally biking distance. Any good beer spots in Tempe?

Moving to Phoenix in September. I know almost nothing about the city. Starting a job at ASU. What are the neighborhoods close to campus like? Ideally biking distance. Any good beer spots in Tempe?

Don’t know enough about Tempe neighborhoods, maybe henrythehippo knows more.

As far as beer, Tempe is just ok. Shop Beer Co, Bottleshop 48, OG Four Peaks if you like sellout beer. Better off heading a little north to Central Phoenix - Wren House, Wandering Tortoise, Kings Beer & Wine are my recs. Not going to find better local beer and draft options than those spots.

Most of Tempe is bike friendly but from a realistic point of view you want to be south of campus, somewhere you can get to College Street on since thats the main bike route into campus. I lived down around Broadway and Rural and it was super easy. Dont go west of Priest or East of McClintock and you'll be fine.

North of campus/tempe town lake is nice but much more expensive. Easy accessible by bike.

Feel free to message me if you have more questions!

Back