OFFICIAL De Garde + Tillamook County Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New release and Keepers release details up on Facebook.
For those that dont FB, it's about beer.

Should be a fun release and bottle share. I'm thinking about bringing some of that de Garde beer I keep hearing about...

I've got a couple boxes with Your beer headed my way. I can't wait to try it. I'm also extremely excited about Keepers this year. These first two releases sound fantastic. I love what you're doing with the grapes OR produces.

New release and Keepers release details up on Facebook.
For those that dont FB, it's about beer.

Should be a fun release and bottle share. I'm thinking about bringing some of that de Garde beer I keep hearing about...

oweQhzX.gif

Hot off the presses: The streets of Tillamook are abuzz after de Garde Brewing announces two upcoming collaborations with St. Louis, MO based Side Project Brewing. Old guard beer websites cringe in anticipation of a tidal wave of upcoming ISO:FTs, unsure that their servers, not updated since 2003, can handle the action.

Hot off the presses: The streets of Tillamook are abuzz with the sounds of people not giving a **** over an afternoon Hamms after de Garde Brewing announces two upcoming collaborations with St. Louis, MO based Side Project Brewing.

FTFY

Also, there should be at least three collabs as Cory has his own beer in the works...

If anyone cares, more updates on FB. For those that don't use it:
Guest taps added; Black Raven, Block 15(surprise), Engine House #9(wild)
Draft offerings and pricing. Glassware. Still no nudity.
And yes, we are going to get that damn email out soon!

If anyone cares, more updates on FB. For those that don't use it:
Guest taps added; Black Raven, Block 15(surprise), Engine House #9(wild)
Draft offerings and pricing. Glassware. Still no nudity.
And yes, we are going to get that damn email out soon!

I was told this was going to be a bottomless party, like the one Harold and Kumar attend in Miami.

Portland. I've got a car but I would prefer to be so blotto that I won't be able to drive for at least 3 days. Epic tap list + a bottle share? yikes. Everyone should bring one small but excellent bottle to share.

Email to members is out.
If you have a membership in your name and email address and didn't get it, its because you;

A) Drink too much and can't legibly write

B) Cant write anyways

C) Are a doctor and have a valid excuse (hahahahahahahahahaha)

D) Do not interwebz correctly

E) Are a child. You are not invited.

I expect a combination of A & B are the most likely culprits for the incorrect/non-valid addresses. You know who you are...

Looking forward to this!

Edit: after mocking some of you, it only seems fair to note that we had to send two emails since we forgot to put the date and time of the event on the first one. It's stuff like this that's the reason we lost Tillamook County business of the year to a dude making signs out of his garage.

Back