Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Table the label. They're as inaccurate as Baker Mayfield and an embarrassing attempt at understanding human nature.

Every year it gets a little more extreme until this year where we have actually gotten to the point guys are jizzing all over themselves over “haha! The Pats have the best record in football but are only the 2 seed because of a tiebreaker!!!!”

Tools

And last December they lost twice to teams that didn’t even make the playoffs.

My only point was that people are stupid. That’s all. Thank you for adding to the pile of evidence.

Every year it gets a little more extreme until this year where we have actually gotten to the point guys are jizzing all over themselves over “haha! The Pats have the best record in football but are only the 2 seed because of a tiebreaker!!!!”

Tools

No way you're the tool in this scenario...;)

And last December they lost twice to teams that didn’t even make the playoffs.

My only point was that people are stupid. That’s all. Thank you for adding to the pile of evidence.

Yer face is stupid.

Seriously though, in the 4 games the Patriots have played against decent teams, Brady has looked like crap.

Yer face is stupid.

Seriously though, in the 4 games the Patriots have played against decent teams, Brady has looked like crap.

Uhhhh. YOUR face is stupid

Brady has looked like total crap. It’s a combination of a few things... the OLine has been wiped out by injuries (although that was Wynn’s second game back and the oline was def better last night). Brady is 89 years old and he absolutely deserves some of the blame... and he’s got Edelman who is getting quadruple teamed and then a few rookies who can’t run a route.

They look terrible...

... for the Pats.

That’s the big difference.

My only point is people treat 10-2 and two shtty games as if the Pats are now the worst team ever... while there are about 28 teams that would trade for that record in a second.

Not only that but evvvvvvvvvvery year.... “ohhhhhhh. They’re done!!!!!!” 19 effin years of them “being done”. So guys bring out the lube after loss number TWO.

Tools.

They’re 10-2 after winning a Super Bowl last year and I’m supposed to be upset? “Ohhh you guys got me! Brady stinks! Gotcha!”

LOL.

You are way over estimating how much people care about your stupid team...Nobody has said any of those things even in this trashtalk thread. What I think the problem is is that you know the team sucks regardless of the deceiving record they have. You play no one; the team is a steaming pile of ****...and so is your face.

Losing late in the season is only a huge deal if you have been to the Super Bowl nearly every year, and are constantly in the conversation of Super Bowl favorite. Whether the Pats sort it out this year or not, there will be plenty of people talking about it. Hoping for the fall.
Meanwhile, the last two other teams to play in the Super Bowl fall off the map and it’s crickets.
Don’t think I’m complaining. I love that you guys read more about the Pats than the teams you root for. You’d probably prefer the Pats lose than having your team win, and hop right onto this thread to gloat about a regular season loss.
Keep being you!

You are way over estimating how much people care about your stupid team...Nobody has said any of those things even in this trashtalk thread. What I think the problem is is that you know the team sucks regardless of the deceiving record they have. You play no one; the team is a steaming pile of ****...and so is your face.

The Seahawks only have one more Super Bowl win than I do.

I love that you guys read more about the Pats than the teams you root for. You’d probably prefer the Pats lose than having your team win, and hop right onto this thread to gloat about a regular season loss.

Nah, this thread is my only consistent source of NE news. Besides this, something crazy has to come up for me to look into anything off-site for more than their record.

And they won the GC this year, that's a better game than any NE game. Still, I enjoy the schadenfreude that comes with a NE loss.

Last edited:
Post all the one-game highlights ya want... you’ll just keep walking into it...

Adjustments.JPG

Back