Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great song.He's gotta be thrilled that he's found a place that wont stifle his creativity and make him run illegal pick plays all the time.

... especially now that he has his ring.

It's way easier to play for a team like the Packers once you're ticked that box.

"Yeah it's the Packers but I've already won my ring so..."

Super Bling!

C8gf_PMUIAAt3Aq.jpg:small

Gotta wear shades... :cool:

So, it's the same # as the number of times Cape goes down on Brady per month. We can all sleep better now knowing this important info.

"wasteline"

lol

fwiw, to help fill the void here...hanging at Max's Conch Shack on Long Island in the Bahamas with locals, a few of whom we'd met years ago, who tipped the others that we were from "Bawston".

Next hour was all about the historic Super Bowl LI.
Everyone loved the game regardless of who they usually root for.

You may now return to the usual level of inanity...

That story sucks. You probably have to tell people you're from Maine to prevent your "friends" from spitting in your food.

Wasteline? Isn't that what they're calling the box office for Jets tickets these days?

Could be.......
I call it "auto-spell" on my phone.
For some reason, it thinks that "with" should always be "28th"
so i'm not suprised it thinks "waistline" should be "wasteline."

Could be.......
I call it "auto-spell" on my phone.
For some reason, it thinks that "with" should always be "28th"
so i'm not suprised it thinks "waistline" should be "wasteline."

I guess I'm not surprised a guy calling himself "Paps" can't figure out the intricacies of spellcheck...

When's the damn draft already? We need something semi-legit to talk about in here!

I guess I'm not surprised a guy calling himself "Paps" can't figure out the intricacies of spellcheck...

Oh....forgive me oh king of fvcktards for not proofreading to YOUR standards. Such a terrible crime i've done by so ruffling your jimmies.
I guess I'm not surprised a Pats fan can't figure out the intricacies of
not being a ******.

Oh....forgive me oh king of fvcktards for not proofreading to YOUR standards. Such a terrible crime i've done by so ruffling your jimmies.
not being a ******.

Since you're from Arkansas I read this post in a southern draw (in my head). It's waaay funnier. Actually, it's only funny because of the draw.

Everyone should try reading it in a southern draw...maybe throw in a crying baby or barking dog in the background and sitting on his couch next to his cousin Skeeter. Hilarious.

Did you hear about the young Pats fan from Seattle that helped catch the jersey thief? Great story, I guess there are some people in the PNW that enjoy good football.

not being a ******.

Roll Tide

Since you're from Arkansas I read this post in a southern draw (in my head). It's waaay funnier. Actually, it's only funny because of the draw.

Everyone should try reading it in a southern draw...maybe throw in a crying baby or barking dog in the background and sitting on his couch next to his cousin Skeeter. Hilarious.

You have too much free time don't you.
There's not many people around here at all with southern accents.
The most red-neckish sounding guy i met here was a Mexican,
and there's a large Hindu population here, so it's more like calling tech support instead of a hillbilly/southern accent.

But i will apologise for the Duggars as they supposedly are from around here.

not being a ******.

Wow. I'm actually amazed you didn't throw in an "And you kids stay off of my lawn!" there for good measure.

And I thought Cape was the king of the fvcktards in these parts. Did I get a promotion, or did he get demoted?

You have too much free time don't you.
There's not many people around here at all with southern accents.
The most red-neckish sounding guy i met here was a Mexican,
and there's a large Hindu population here, so it's more like calling tech support instead of a hillbilly/southern accent.

But i will apologise for the Duggars as they supposedly are from around here.

liar.

Back