Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it would have been more of a middle finger to the press if marshawn had given a 2 press conference about his retirement, his career, etc. and then taken no questions. or, answer all questions with one word answers.

also, did anyone else see mama lynch watching the lingerie bowl??

how many rupees can you fit in an envelope?

Seems like the kind of guy that would prefer some Dong.

vnd-100000-vietnamese-dongs-2.jpg

I'm all in with Dante. He can make a push for leather helmets with the league as a means to reduce CTE

Uh huh.

Because old dudes know that Green Bay is such a sporting mecca, what with their pro football, basketball, baseball, hockey teams winning championships over the last decade and a half.

Oh, wait.
That's not Green Bay. All they have is a worn out football team.

That's Boston :rockin:

Cheers! ;)

Uh huh.

Because old dudes know that Green Bay is such a sporting mecca, what with their pro football, basketball, baseball, hockey teams winning championships over the last decade and a half.

Oh, wait.

That's not Green Bay. All they have is a worn out football team.

That's Boston :rockin:

Cheers! ;)

Congrats on living in a dirty populous sports demographic. Makes you a better sports person for sure. Just ignore the trash you marinate in. The entitlement you're blind to born from the simple fact that there's more people and media coverage is something you should at least recognize. Not saying you should root any less or stop talking trash, but understand the truth... You have a stupid face and so does your mom

Congrats on living in a dirty populous sports demographic. Makes you a better sports person for sure. Just ignore the trash you marinate in. The entitlement you're blind to born from the simple fact that there's more people and media coverage is something you should at least recognize. Not saying you should root any less or stop talking trash, but understand the truth... You have a stupid face and so does your mom

Shame to see Lynch go. Oh well.

Who's next up in the line of that team being systematically dismantled?

But.... But... John Schneider!!! He's a super mega genius!!

I mean, I kind of get Calvin Johnson doing the Barry Sanders thing, walking away from the DETROIT FREAKIN LIONS in the prime of his career because the team around him was so hopeless.

Interesting to see Marshawn Lynch doing the same.

Organizational culture starts at the top. This dude is an arrogant *******....this comment was unsolicited. Most hated team in sports is a well earned title. I used to respect this organization, but now it's like going out of their way to alienate any and all. Winners on the field (at times) but losers in life.

Back