Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cam has the most annoying cadence in the NFL. What a doosh.

27_laughing.gif

Can we talk about teams that are still playing football? So no Denver fans here, no Cardinals fans here, and the only panthers fan started rooting for them week ten.

Bless your heart. You notice nobody says that about the Packers? People only say that kind of thing about the very best team. The team everybody wants their team to be. The team that trounces their team and shatters their playoff and Super Bowl hopes.
I hope it's a good long hate.

Bless your heart. You notice nobody says that about the Packers? People only say that kind of thing about the very best team. The team everybody wants their team to be. The team that trounces their team and shatters their playoff and Super Bowl hopes.
I hope it's a good long hate.

That's not entirely true. I will root for any team to beat the Cowboys and they suck.

That is in division, though. Everyone expects you to hate them as a philly fan. The Pats and Packers aren't even in the same conference.
And, if by sucking wino meant better educated, better looking and more worldly, then yeah, the New England region sucks.

That is in division, though. Everyone expects you to hate them as a philly fan. The Pats and Packers aren't even in the same conference.
And, if by sucking wino meant better educated, better looking and more worldly, then yeah, the New England region sucks.

"better educated" I absolutely love that you guys use that as some sort of bragging point. You guys are dumb as ****.

I like the people who hate a region of the world. "I lived in the region and I completely failed and had to move out to the back waters. So everyone s*cks" You should only say a region blows if you succeeded and then moved on to something better.

Can we talk about teams that are still playing football? So no Denver fans here, no Cardinals fans here, and the only panthers fan started rooting for them week ten.

You must have forgotten about this Panthers fan.

Since 1995, baby!

:rockin:

Latest posts

Back