Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it is because I'm used to watching the surgical precision and sheer awesomeness that is The New England Patriots but good God.... other games are brutal to watch. This Jets-Fins game gives me gas

Hey Miami fans - How's the season going again?

download.jpg

This thread is a pile of suck when the Pats have a bye week. Thank God things get back to normal next weekend when the Pats stomp the Cowboys.

I love it. The Jets keep Miami out of the playoffs two years in a row and this year they're going to get Philbin fired before Week 5. Such wow.

You mean Idzik. That idiot was so incompetent and hated Rexy so much he purposefully gutted that roster. Macccagnan has us competitive and winning games after less 8 months on the job. 10/25 - Circle that date.

If they're so ****ing smart, why was Geno Smith the starting quarterback until he got coldcocked? I told you a month ago that the JETS would look better, for a while, while Fitzy was QB'ing. But he's going to look like **** again... oh, October 25th's as good a guess as any for that to kick in. And as soon as Geno's put back in the lineup you can kiss any hope of respectability goodbye.

This thread is a pile of suck when the Pats have a bye week. Thank God things get back to normal next weekend when the Pats stomp the Cowboys.

Dude you get to play our second string at basically every position. If it's not a bloodbath I'm going to gloat so hard. Slight chance our defense shows up and doesn't let Gronk run rampant in the flat, but that's a maybe.

Latest posts

Back