Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although, on the other hand, the Appleton Curling Club is the only club I know of where you can still smoke on the ice.

if, you know, you're into that.

true.. But I'd rather deal with Rodgers fans than ol' Cry Me a Rivers :D

Say what you want about San Diego sports teams, but I'd take Rivers over any other player in the NFL.
The haters just hate because he's so awesome and they wished he played for their team.

Now Green Bay? So many activities, why WOULDN'T I want to move there?!?

CLg4f_nWsAATeW1.jpg:large

Of course it could mean "Staying in Mass" which is infinitely worse.

Of course.

Because the best schools, best hospitals, and more towns listed in Best Place To Live surveys in the entire country are really good reasons to move out to Fly-Over Country.

I'm curious: do you actually read what you write, or do you find yourself drifting off?

Cheers! ;)

Of course.

Because the best schools, best hospitals, and more towns listed in Best Place To Live surveys in the entire country are really good reasons to move out to Fly-Over Country.

I'm curious: do you actually read what you write, or do you find yourself drifting off?

Cheers! ;)

It's about the people, though.. A state full of Massholes.. or a place with people you can actually stand to be around. :mug:

The San Diego Chargers have won 0.

Aaron Rodgers has won 0 also, but the Green Bay Packers have won one with him on the team...

uhm,OK.... how about Super Bowl XLV

With precise passes and cool under pressure, Rodgers completed 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions Sunday night to lead the Packers to a 31-25 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers for Green Bay's first NFL title since Favre's in the January 1997 Super Bowl.

We all know Wisconsin and Massachusetts suck balls. I guess San Diego would be alright if you're a homosexual sailor.

The San Diego Chargers have won 0.

Aaron Rodgers has won 0 also, but the Green Bay Packers have won one with him on the team...

That might change this year. Vegas has the Pack in the running for a Super Bowl champs this year last I heard... for another Green Bay win.

Latest posts

Back