Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although... i guess the NFC North can actually feel good about itself. It's not the shttiest division in the entire NFL like the NFC West is. Wow. Whatta freakin dumpster fire that division is. That's a "go 500 and make the playoffs" division.

The positive about the situation is all other teams will be able to have heated arguments about their players on the Pro Bowl bench. They'll be starters once every Patriots player declines the invitation.

Irrelevant and objectively untrue... But I get it, it's May and you dont have any draft picks to be excited about.

About time!
C_oXGNLXgAUhRkF.jpg:small

You mean, every season would end like last season?

Yeah, that'd suck ;)

Anyway...curse or not, I expect Brady to hang up his cleats after this season.
Nothing left to prove, and I believe he has political aspirations.
I think the nearness of this is why Jimmy G is still there...

"Silver Doctor". I tied it decades ago during my "Classic Salmon Fly" tying phase.
When my eyes were a lot better than now.

My grandfather built my first cane fly rod when I was 6. Caught dinner with it the day he gave it to me.
And my dad was seriously into fly fishing as well. So that die was pretty much cast.
(He was also an EE, and that's where I ended up, too, fwiw).

It's taken me all over the country and a few places around the world...

Sweet...I'm hitting the salmon fly hatch on the Deschutes this weekend. I used to chase the hatch all over Montana when I lived there.

your team is still a bunch of cheaters.

Back